1. "you", "your" or “Client(s)” means legal entities who register
themselves on the Website and use it and the Software according to
these Terms for the purpose of using the Services.
2. "we", "us" and "our" refer to the Workplace Face Off Service
which is solely created, represented and run by the Individual: Thomas Linstead.
3. “content” means any messages, comments, videos, audio clips,
music, data, text, photographs, software, scripts, graphics or any
other content generated, provided or otherwise submitted by the
Clients and other users to Workplace Face Off in the course of using
the Website, Software and Services.
4. “service(s)” refers to the quiz service that we provide and the
Website, Software and Services thereof.
5. “terms” means these Terms of Service and all terms, policies and
guidelines incorporated into the Terms by reference, including, but
that stipulates the basics of processing of personal data that the
Clients submit to Workplace Face Off service.